Overview of the Global Medical Coding Market to 2026 –
Dublin, December 1, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Medical Coding Market Research Report By Classification System, By Component, By End User, By Region – Global Forecast To 2026 – Cumulative Impact Of COVID -19 “was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global medical coding market size was estimated at USD 16.40 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 18.09 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 10.61% to reach USD 30.06 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Medical Coding to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on the classification system, the market has been studied under the international classification of diseases and healthcare common procedure code system.
- On the basis of the components, the market has been studied internally and as a subcontractor.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been studied in diagnostic centers, hospitals and healthcare providers.
- Based on the region, the market has been studied in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the medical coding market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for the money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global medical coding market including 3M Company, AcerHealth Inc., Alpha Coding Experts, LLC, Aveanna Healthcare, LLC, EqualizeRCM Services, IBM Corporation, iMedX, Inc.., Infinix Group LLC, Medical Record Associates LLC, Nuance Communications, Inc., Omega Healthcare Management Services Private Limited, Optum, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Parexel International Corporation, Precyse Solutions LLC, QWay Health LLC, Vee Technologies Private Limited and Verisk Analytics, Inc.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global medical coding market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global medical coding market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Medical Coding Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global medical coding market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global medical coding market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global medical coding market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global medical coding market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
18.104.22.168. Growing need for universal language in medical documents to streamline hospital billing procedures
22.214.171.124. Increase in insurance fraud and insurance issues associated with misinterpretation of medical documents
126.96.36.199. Enforcement of regulations by HIPAA and EU health policy
188.8.131.52. Data security concern
184.108.40.206. Limited technological expertise
220.127.116.11. Integration of coding and billing procedures into hospital revenue cycle management and EHR
18.104.22.168. Growing penetration of private health insurance companies in the Asia-Pacific region
22.214.171.124. Booming medical tourism in countries like China, India, Malaysia and Thailand
126.96.36.199. Third-party vendor lockout
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
6. Medical Coding Market, By Classification System
6.2. International Classification of Diseases
6.3. Common healthcare procedural code system
7. Medical Coding Market, By Component
8. Medical Coding Market, By End User
8.2. Diagnostic centers
8.3. Hospitals and healthcare providers
9. Americas Medical Coding Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Medical Coding Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Medical Coding Market in Europe, Middle East and Africa
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. New product launch and improvement
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. 3M Company
13.2. AcerSantÃ© Inc.
13.3. Alpha Coding Experts, LLC
13.4. Aveanna Health, LLC
13.5. EqualizeRCM Services
13.6. IBM Company
13.7. iMedX, Inc.
13.8. Infinix LLC Group
13.9. Medical Record Associates LLC
13.10. Nuance Communications, Inc.
13.11. Omega Healthcare Management Services Private Limited
13.12. Optum, Inc.
13.13. Oracle Corporation
13.14. International Parexel Company
13.15. Precys Solutions LLC
13.16. QWay Health LLC
13.17. Vee Technologies Private Limited
13.18. Verisk Analytics, Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/63xmqw